I can't believe my baby boy is 18-months old. It's so nice that our little guy is gaining some independence. I love it how you are starting to play on your own and you are your own little person except you can't completely talk yet. Since you are 18-months old now, you can now go to Mother's Day Out. I know it will be good for the both of us! Since I worked with Blake and Sydney, I missed out on so many little things with them throughout the day. I am so happy to have been with you all day and been able to see everything!!! This is usually when I stop counting your age by months and now, you're a year and a half. I feel like the little baby phase is over and we are moving on to the next stage! You are so much fun right now!
Some things you do:
- At your 15-18 month checkup: you had 5 shots ouch!! You weighed 24.6 pounds, height was 33 1/2 inches and your head was 18 1/2 inches
- You love to climb up on the kitchen table and stand up, your other favorite thing is getting into the dishwasher
- You hit and throw everything, you're our next baseball superstar and maybe even our ticket!
- Cutting more teeth, the sharp "fang" ones, you now have total of 16 teeth
- Still in 18 mos clothing and size 4 diapers, shoes size is 5
- Love to eat String Bean Chicken from Panda Express, peas, spaghetti and you love to take food and dip (ketchup or chips/queso)
- You love to drink from a straw
- At 17 months you started hitting off a baseball tee and you won't take off Blake's big helmut, you wear it everywhere, even in the car.
- You love baseball hats and try to put 5 at a time on your head and you point up in the closet until you have them all in your hand.
- You hit the ball, drop the bat and run the pretend bases all the way around until you get a homerun and then you clap
- Words you say: hat, ball, mom, dad, Bake (for Blake) and Siss (for Sydney) sky, more
- You are a poop machine - boy like 5x a day, can I have a break mister?!
- Took you to ENT for snoring, she ordered a sleep study but can't get you in until November, hopefully someone will cancel. My poor little baby, you snore soooo bad!
- You sit on the couch (not for long) and watch Yo Gabba Gabba and you even try to say it on your own
- So cute, you squint your eyes and smile when I bring out the camera, I'm training you well cause you have thousands more pictures in your future buddy!