Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Several weeks ago, Sydney's little Girl Scout group (Daisies) had an evening trip to the pumpkin patch. 

I was so excited to get my annual pictures, but almost right after we got there, I was juggling so much in my hands and dropped my baby aka my Canon Rebel on the ground.  I had my big lens on it and when I went to take a picture, I noticed the view finder was all distorted and blurry although it still takes pictures.  The timing was lousy and I'm SOOO sad as much as I take pictures.  My camera is like my 4th baby!! 

We took an evening hay ride under a full moon, roasted hot dogs in the firepit, made smores, fed the cows hay and played on the playground.  The girls wore their Halloween costumes and they all looked so cute!  Brody had so much fun playing with all the pumpkins and wagons.  Blake had a baseball game that night or else he would have loved to be there. 











No comments:

Post a Comment