Sunday, June 3, 2012

My sister's birthday...

Friday night was my sister's birthday dinner at Carrabba's, one of our family's favorite places.  There were 17 of us in all including 7 kids! These are some of the pictures of our night! 



The second day of summer was much quieter!  Tim took the boys to baseball, I had planned on going but Sydney had a birthday party.  Caroline's mom offered to take Sydney to the party AND bring her home too!!  Soooo, I suddenly had an eMpTy house and took advantage of the time to go find a dress for Sydney for the Huntoon wedding we attended last night.  What a treat to have shopping time ALONE.  I almost didn't know what to do with myself.  While at Target, families were everywhere.  So many kids where misbehaving badly!!  I wonder how we sound when we are out, I'm sure no better, haha!!
Tomorrow's post...the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment