Monday, November 12, 2012

Love my little boy

Some days, he's cranky when he wakes up, and some days he's not.  Brody must have gotten a great night of sleep last night!  My sweet lil' angel was right by my side as I got dressed.  Mr. Coat and Tie gave me his honest opinion on my outfit.  I just got a vest with a little faux fur hood.  He was adament that I did not wear it.  I had the perfect solution...unsnapped the hood off, then suddenly I became "fableeus"!  Brody loved my new boots and helped me zip them up, "Here Shan, let me help you, that looks cute."  Yes, he calls me by my name.  I love it and don't have the heart to tell him to stop calling me by my name.  I am just savoring these last few days of Brody being three.  I am so thankful that my prayers were answered in deciding if our family was complete.  Brody was part of His plan for our family.  He keeps us laughing and we can't imagine our lives without him. 

I had to snap this moment, regardless of the messy background.  Brody just asked me to marry him!  Melted my heart! 

It was a BoSox and bow-tie kinda day, he dressed himself!

Three Brodys 

Cousin time at lunch today.  Brody just can't get enough of Jemma and squeezed the heck out of her and always tries to hold her!

Playin' in the leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment