Monday, September 7, 2009

Brody is 9 months old!


Ok, so I am only 12 days behind. Brody actually turned 9 months old on August 26th. But seeing how busy I am and I mean well, I never get around to posting. I need to get better at that. I can't believe our little guy is 9 months old. He had his 6 month checkup at 9 months, yes, I am a bit late. Here are the stats:

Height: 29 inches
Weight: 22 1/4 pounds
Head: 18 inches

Dr. K said he's doing good and is proportionate. He's in the 70% for height and 80% for weight. My little chunky monkey! He had two shots and only cried for a minute! Good thing he didn't have four shots. That's enough to break a momma's heart!

Where have the last nine months gone? I can remember cuddling up in bed on your first Sunday home, it was so cozy with all the Christmas tree lights. It was a beautiful day out, the sky was blue and it was so chilly. Since I am such an outdoorsy type person, I would have loved to be outside on such a perfect day, but staring at you all day long and taking pictures of your little fingers and toes with our wedding rings on was even better!


This month, you love to:

*Eat real food
*Drink juice out of sippy cup, especially Sydney's pink cup
*Crawl everywhere
*Eat chalk that falls on the floor, but mommy is too quick to get it out of your hand
*Pull up on everything, especially the bathtub and the window
*Play with the hair dryer, when it is unplugged of course
*Turn over when we change your diaper
*Watch Super Why, you sit still for the entire 30 minutes, Wyatt makes you smile!
*Take a nap in your swing, you conk out real quick
*Go outside and stare at everything (not much longer buddy until the weather changes, you'll never want to come inside)
*Take a big boy bath in your bumbo in the big bathtub, sinks are for babies, right?!

It's been so fun the last nine months and tiring too! We can't wait to see what the next three months bring...walking, maybe a few words, getting your picture taken with Santa for the first time and blowing out the candles on your first birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment