Friday, March 5, 2010

Funky Tutus

I have been busy lately with all kinds of orders for tutus, bow holders, bows, finishing up Sweet & Sassy order and working on goodies to put in another boutique.  I always like to know stories behind why my customers order from me.  I have done several tutu sets for birthday party gifts, for the birthday girl to wear, for two friends to wear in their circus themed ice skating competition routine and the two latest ones..for some teens.  One is wearing my Bad to the Bone tutu to her prom and the other one is a funky mix of colors to wear to a Jay-Z concert in New York.  I love it!!  I took Sydney and her friend Brooklyn to an old beat up fast food joint that closed and used the blue wall for my backdrop.  These were the two circus tutus that I made.  It was a super windy day out, so you don't really get to see the full effect, but I love how all the colors pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment