Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sweet love!!

Tim's birthday is today, he turned 38!!  Ok, wow, since he is older than me, I can say that 38 seems so scary.  It's two years away from 40!!!  It's how old Tim's mom was when I met her 19 years ago.  I think 38 really bothers Tim, but I always tell him age is just a number, it's all about how you feel!  When it's my turn, I need to take my own advice!  We had a great time with our family (all 16 of us) at Carrabbas (one of our most favorite restaurants ever).  Our table was so long.  It was so nice to catch up with everyone and dad was such a trooper sitting in an uncomfortable chair/standing after breaking his pelvis skiing in Vail three weeks ago.  Love you all!!  Excuse the blurry/dark picture, this was taken with my cell phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment