Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rodeo Hoe-Down

Every year at school, the kids have their annual "Hoe-Down" to kick off the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.  For weeks, they practice learning little country songs and dances and it ends with the Cha-Cha slide with the parents participating . It's such a big deal at school, parents and grandparents are all over the place - the whole gym was full.   I went to Sydney's Hoe-Down and Tim was able to skip out of work for a few hours for Blake's.  I saw a super-cute idea for cowboy boots at Uniquely Different Junk and wanted to re-create them for Sydney.  I'm not sure how she makes hers, but I took different pieces of fabric and used Mod Podge to glue the pieces all over the boots that I found at Payless for $24.99 (much cheaper than Cavender's).  I think they turned out pretty darned cute if I say so myself!

Before

After



Sydney and Brooklyn gone countray!


Sydney's Classmates - Callie, Katie, Sydney, Brooklyn, Kaid and Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment