Monday, November 16, 2009

11 Months - October 26th, 2009

So, now that I am caught up on orders and I don't have to touch a hot glue gun, make bows, tutus, bow holders, etc, I can actually have some computer time.   I am way behind Brody's 11 month old posting.


This month, Brody was recovering from his awful stroller tumble onto his nose and forehead.  His scab finally peeled off and he's much better.  I will say so many people stopped me at the grocery and made me feel better letting me know it won't be the last big boo-boo he gets.  Lots of stares too, but most people couldn't resist making a little guy feel better with kind words!  Here are some things about B this month:
  • You don't like being covered with blankets
  • You love to stay awake - the slightest noise wakes you up, you nap about 1 1/2 all day long and you don't sleep through the night yet
  • Loves to play with the telephone pushing all the buttons and turning it every which way
  • You love to clap (maybe you'll follow big brother's footsteps)
  • Your 8th tooth cut through on bottom right side
  • You let us know when you are tired by saying "Nah nah"
  • Wrinkle your nose and snort when you smile - sooo cute!
  • So funny when you say "Gooda gooda gooda", I wonder what that means in baby talk!
  • The day you fell out of your stroller and onto your nose (10/19), you said "Mama" so many times that day, finally! 
  • Your favorite little big guy foods are cheese, peaches, Mandarin oranges and chicken
  • You jump like crazy in your Exersaucer
  • You weigh 24 pounds
  • You are moving all around the table, taking steps but not letting go yet
  • You are all over mommy's cabinets, uh oh, we are in trouble now...it's all over with!
I just had to post one of my favorite boo-boo pics.  Your poor little nose!





No comments:

Post a Comment