Monday, January 25, 2010

Has it already been a month since Christmas?

Wow, the month of January has flown by.  Christmas was one month ago today, already!  Well, since I didn't do much blogging in the month of December, I thought I would post some pictures from Christmas!  Since having Brody right before Christmas, it has taught me to slow down.  That's what I wanted to do again.  We had fun painting and decorating our own ornaments, making clove oranges, decorating the gingerbread house, watching Christmas movies and traditional specials like the Grinch, Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and all the movies on ABC Family, hopping into the car and going to look at Christmas lights...  We loved spending extra time with the family.  The kids were so excited to play with Madison and Faith since they don't see them all the time.  Only 333 more days til next Christmas! 


We kicked off the Christmas season with Grammy and the girls and saw The Nutcracker!


We enjoyed our annual family tradition of going to Santa's Wonderland with the whole family.  The lights are amazing!


I loooove cookies and  baked 22 dozen for friends, neighbors and teachers.  This was my first time making these yummy potato chip cookies.  Click here for the recipe, they are taste-eeee!!!  Next year I want to host a cookie exchange party.


Sydney helping me make sugar cookie cutouts


The kids loved assembling their gingerbread house and eating all the candy too!


Sydney's paper about Santa


Brody, the Christmas Elf, I had to snap this quick before he took the hat off!


Our Christmas Card


Brody loooved the Christmas lights!


Our un-official Christmas picture, with the craziness of it all, I didn't get one just of the kids in their Christmas outfits.


Uncle Mike and Aunt Christina


My Boys on the way to church.


Snow after church, it was so windy and freezing outside!!


Sydney and Alexa


Blake was excited to get his first $100 bill from Coachee!!


Little Elf


Our Family, we missed you Kirk!!



No comments:

Post a Comment